Not since episode 111 and 222 has there been and time this podcast has been so 333... what?
Episode #333 Segmented Thusly:
Movie Monologue = The Brass Teapot, Nymphomaniac Volume 1, Nymphomaniac Volume 2 and The Burbs
Television Talk = Adventure Time (Season 1-5)
Book Banter = Prentice Alvin by Orson Scott Card
Game Gabbin' = The Talos Principle
Internet Intercourse = The Trailer Park Boys Podcast, The 'I Hit It With MyAxe." Reunion Panel and The Flog (Cooking with Robin)
A little behind the scenes action is that I write the episode descriptions before I record the episode itself (with the exception of the title). After writing this description I have no idea how I am going to fit all this in one episode and I am worried... *shudders*
Episode #332 Segmented Thusly:
Movie Monologue = Unfinished Business, Adult Beginners, As Above So Below and No No: A Dockumentary.
Book Banter = Red Prophet by Orson Scott Card
Game Gabbin' = Hero Siege and Postal 2
Internet Intercourse = *NEW* Podcast Addition Week: Who Charted, Judge John Hodgman, The Smartest man in the World, Vic's Basement and The Late Show Podcast.
A Brainfelt "Welcome Back!" from our little podcast break! This episode should have been posted September 2nd but I wanted to delicately slide in my very special FanExpo episode instead so that's what I did since I am the boss of this...
Episode #331 Segmented Thusly:
Movie Monologue = Jurassic World, This is 40, Sinister and Demetri Martin: Live (at the time).
Television Talk = The Daily Show (Final Episode)
Book Banter = Seventh Son by Orson Scott Card
Game Gabbin' = Dying Light and Child of Light
Internet Intercourse = Titans Grave (Finale) and Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
Well, Well, Etc.
Nerd-Cane Adventures: FanExpo Toronto 2015.... Need I say more...? Yes probably...
The Vulcan part of my brain has managed to turn the utter chaos of FanExpo into a sort of "formula" over the years and this is what it is:
1) Bring Nerd-Cane so you have someone to lean on while standing around all day for when your back starts to hurt.
2) Ask cosplayers if you can get a picture and then watch their confused faces when you ask them to hold Nerd-Cane in the picture.
3) Get autographs from an odd assortment of celebrities and watch their confused faces when you ask them to sign Nerd-Cane in a picture.
4) At the end of each day return to your hotel room and record a podcast while flipping through all the pictures you took.
5) Organize the pictures into some sort of semi-cohesive "story" album.
6) Create a special edition of The Lackadaisical Librocubicularist Podcast in which all the pics are combined with the podcast in a sort of PB&J like mass.
7) Post the links the the newest Nerd-Cane Adventure here:
Picasa Album: https://picasaweb.google.com/107470043176335609452/NerdCaneAdventuresFanExpoToronto2015?authuser=0&feat=directlink
Facebook Album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.749058991888472.1073741845.358011230993252&type=1&l=c4442d0101
Instagram Album: nerd-Cane *Brewing*
YouTube Video: http://youtu.be/thKrGbXzE3U
8) Put plugs to all the nice people you met and that gave you business cards at the end of the episode.
10) Rinse & Repeat every year.
Every 10 episodes we take a two week break and if my math is correct this is where that episode should be BUT with my now yearly special FanExpo edition fast approaching I thought I would have a sort of place holder episode since that makes a sort of Vulcan like logical sense... doesn't it?
The FanExpo episode will of course be posted with all the Nerd- Cane Adventures
pictures on my YouTube page. My YouTube page where you can also find things like this: