Thursday Jan 01, 2015
Episode 301: The Lackadaisical Librocubicularist Podcast Jesus Like Resurrection (But Real !)
Aaaannnndddd we're back! (I am of course using the podcast "we" which is a lot like the royal "we" in that it can mean "I")
Confused!? That makes three of us... Episode 301 is what we are going to call this thing. A whole new era for the Lackadaisical Librocubicularist Podcast.
Things that have changed
1) Rather than upwards of five 30-40 minute podcasts a week there will be one 30ish minute episode because as I say to all the little kiddies listening out there: "If work is hard, don't do it"
2) Movie Monday is now Movie Monologue
3) TV Tuesday is now Television Talk
4) Book Bwednesday is now Book Banter
5) Thur-Video-Games-Day is now Game Gabbin'
6) Fri-Internet-Day is now Internet Intercourse
7) No more recording while driving! Got myself an actual factual USB microphone and everything... Like a professional! (Please do not expect a professional podcast.)
Things that have remained the same:
1) Nonsensical Ratings of things
2) Nonsensical Sponsors
3) Nonsensical Theme Musics and Sounds
4) Nonsensical Rants
Basically what has happened is we (meaning I) here at the podcast have taken the essences of the previous incarnation and boiled it down and reduced it to its quintessential components. Streamlined is a word you could use... and by that I mean a word you could use to describe the podcast going forward not just sort a word you could use in day-to-day conversation if you so choose... oh boy...
Please if you like what hear pass it on to a friend. If you don't like what you hear pass it on to an enemy. Rating, Subscribing and Commenting on iTunes is also very nice of you.
Just a little bit about the actual content of this episode. I decided to just talk of some of my favorite consumptions of media while I have been away and they are...were:
1) Movie Monolgue = Guardians of the Galaxy
2) Television Talk = Night Court, Sons of Anarchy, and of course Doctor Who
3) Book Banter - The Wheel of Time Series
4) Game Gabbin' = Divine Divinity, Paths of Exile, Terraria & Far Cry 4
5) Internet Intercourse = A wide variety of stuffs... Also feel free to follow me on YouTube here:
I will post special episodes and Playlists there.
Then End...? No.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.