Well, Well, Etc.
Nerd-Cane Adventures: FanExpo Toronto 2015.... Need I say more...? Yes probably...
The Vulcan part of my brain has managed to turn the utter chaos of FanExpo into a sort of "formula" over the years and this is what it is:
1) Bring Nerd-Cane so you have someone to lean on while standing around all day for when your back starts to hurt.
2) Ask cosplayers if you can get a picture and then watch their confused faces when you ask them to hold Nerd-Cane in the picture.
3) Get autographs from an odd assortment of celebrities and watch their confused faces when you ask them to sign Nerd-Cane in a picture.
4) At the end of each day return to your hotel room and record a podcast while flipping through all the pictures you took.
5) Organize the pictures into some sort of semi-cohesive "story" album.
6) Create a special edition of The Lackadaisical Librocubicularist Podcast in which all the pics are combined with the podcast in a sort of PB&J like mass.
7) Post the links the the newest Nerd-Cane Adventure here:
Picasa Album: https://picasaweb.google.com/107470043176335609452/NerdCaneAdventuresFanExpoToronto2015?authuser=0&feat=directlink
Facebook Album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.749058991888472.1073741845.358011230993252&type=1&l=c4442d0101
Instagram Album: nerd-Cane *Brewing*
YouTube Video: http://youtu.be/thKrGbXzE3U
8) Put plugs to all the nice people you met and that gave you business cards at the end of the episode.
10) Rinse & Repeat every year.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.